- 170g can Lucky Star Tuna Chunks, drained
- 3 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) low-fat or fat-free milk
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Milled black pepper
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) chopped fresh parsley
- Mix together the eggs, milk, paprika and coriander, and season with a little pepper. Mix in the spring onions.
- Spray a little cooking spray into a non-stick pan and heat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan – don’t move the egg around the pan. When the egg mixture is half-cooked, lay slices of tomato onto one half of the omelette and break chunks of tuna on top. Season with a little pepper. Using a spatula, lift the one side of the omelette without the tomato and tuna and fold it over, on top of the other half of the omelette.
- Continue to cook until the egg is light golden in colour. Divide the omelette in half and lift onto two warmed, serving plates and sprinkle parsley on top. Serve hot.
Mix some chopped fresh chilli into the egg mixture if like a spicy start to your day. Sliced cherry tomatoes work perfectly in the dish instead of large tomatoes.