- 2 x 120g cans Lucky Star Sardines
- 4 potatoes
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Drain the sardines. Keep them whole.
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in a saucepan of boiling water until soft. Drain and allow to cool, then remove the skins and cut the potatoes into large chunks.
- Heat some butter and oil in a medium frying pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown on all sides. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the sardines to the pan and sizzle for a minute or two until well browned and piping hot.
- Meanwhile fry the eggs in a little oil in a separate frying pan. Serve with the sardines and fries.
Eggs contain high-quality protein and good amounts of A and B vitamins which enhance immunity and healthy skin, nerves and vision.
Lucky Star Sardines are high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Regular intake of these plays an important role in the normal development of the unborn baby and during the first year of life.