- 2 x 85g Lucky Star Smoked Mussels
- 200g fettuccine pasta
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 1 x tin cream cheese
- Chilli Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Zest
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 x cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil 200g of fettuccine in lightly-salted water as instructed or until it’s not too firm, but not too soft.
- Fry 100g sliced mushrooms, a clove of finely-chopped garlic, and a ½ tsp of chilli flakes in a splash of olive oil.
- Stir in 3 Tbsp of cream cheese, and as much lemon zest as you like. Add 2 tins of Lucky Star Smoked Mussels, drained.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Serve on pasta with freshly chopped parsley and grated parmesan.
Mussels have been cultivated for almost 800 years in Europe, and have been used as a food source for more than 20,000 years.